Kenton Firefighters Free Dog’s Paw from Register

Written by on May 3, 2019

When a dog got his paw stuck in a register Thursday, it was the Kenton Fire Department to the rescue.

The dog stepped on the register in a house and got his toes stuck.

He was taken to Diamond M Veterinary Clinic, but personnel there didn’t have anything that could cut through the thick metal of the furnace register, and that’s when the fire department was requested.

(pictures used by permission)

Using their extrication tools, firefighters were able to free Maui, who walked out of the clinic with no broken bones and all his toes.

Current track